Bramblepoint tell me when i'm out
78 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
Season: Spring · Time: Afternoon (1PM) · Weather: Cloudy 50°F
Dated for tomorrow, May 17th! For @Phillip

When he comes to, he is standing in a clearing. A nick of fur skinned from his hind left ankle, the scratch isn’t deep but a thorn cut clear through across it. The blood is dried.
Helios blinks slowly, disoriented. He steps forward, wobbly on his feet. Eyes growing in alertness, yet squinted as if a bright light is before him. There is an ache in his limbs, as if he’d been running for quite some time. And he can’t… quite figure out where he is. The surroundings are unfamiliar. The sweet scent of fruit around him makes his stomach churn.
Common language is spoken in quotation marks, while French is in « guillemets »x
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
@Valour being vague abt our thread. lmk if you want me to change anything!

He was certain he would've been dead by now. The wolves who greeted him at the borders didn't get him, but he was sure Valour would rip him to shreds. But the fight wasn't the bloodbath he anticipated it to be, more like a learning experience. The nightwalkers took mercy on him, and now he wasn't sure where to go from here. He knew he should start stealing some things (something that should have been completed awhile ago) but he was even more hesitant now. Morals are to blame. That and the fact he hadn't heard from any stowaways in awhile. Had they abandoned him? If that were the case he saw no point in this awful mission. But he couldn't relax just yet. They may be waiting for him somewhere nearby. Phillip left the woods that day to search for one of his accomplices.

He had come across a pleasant little forest with an abundance of different trees and a sweet fragrance. It wasn't the most ideal hiding place, but it wouldn't hurt to look around. He snooped around every nook and cranny here, but there was not a wolf in sight. That's what he thought until he came across someone else.

At this distance he believed it was Rockhopper. Phillip never thought he'd be relieved to see him, but that's what happens when you spend a month worrying about living and dying. You're here! he chirpped as he moved forward. Heh, I was getting worried. I-I thought you left me or something.

As he came closer he slowly realized his mistake. The stranger stood much like his boss (like he was gonna fall at any moment) but he wasn't as gross looking. Oh, you're not—uh— Not Rockhopper. Hopefully not a nightwalker either. Change the subject, quickly! Are you ok?