Sawtooth Spire And I bet right now you're probably thinking that
Hushed Willows
Dancer
omnipotent society of youth
160 Posts
Ooc — cas
Away
The spire-oriented queen was well ready to wash her hands of the double orphan peasant boy. There needn't be physical signs, there was something they would never share; the bond strengthened in the womb. Astraeus was used to being unwanted and emotionally secluded. The barrier that was his sullied attitude and mean-spirited nature kept anything else from leeching unto him; however the reason. The starry-imp refused outer authority in rightful extension.

Wylla wasn't about to dupe him in a swap shop! He wouldn't be sprayed with anti-Astraeus that easily. Leaps and skips away from the privileged babes, the pea boy shook himself and lifted his eyes to Wylla's in defiance. His lengthy snake-like tail whipped around, the sun could see for herself.

He imagined himself on the top of the world. Ranging beyond the mountains, higher than his head, maybe with Agana. If she had kept him. Stamping his foot, he retaliated. "nnnnNNnnnOooO!" Astraeus mustered. Words were not a gift to him, nor easily conveyed as a result. "Imma stay here'd! You vill get rid o' me!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I bet right now you're probably thinking that - by Klaus - May 18, 2020, 02:28 PM