Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She couldn't help but feel crestfallen, and it showed.  Her own disappointment was nothing like his... she was an eternal optimist when it came to anyone but herself.  She was sure that Elfie was fine, because anything else was unthinkable.  But she'd been so dead set on bringing actual news that it was a huge disappointment to fail.  

Yeah, sorry.  I didn't go everywhere, obviously, but... I went a lot.  Her ears tucked a little.  But!  Everywhere I went, everyone promised to look!  So that's definitely something.  She smiled, not wanting her own feelings to bring down the already sinking mood.  Heck.  Thanks for coming with, at first, anyway!  It was a lot of fun.  You're pretty good at it, you know, for someone who's so bad at traveling.  Little bit of a joke, but she meant it.  It was super cool that he'd trusted her to take him somewhere, especially after telling her how badly other trips had gone.  It almost made her feel... official, or something, like a real scout?  Except that was a WHOLE lot of respectabillity and she wasn't quiiiite sure she was there yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - June 20, 2020, 03:08 AM