Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,529 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She appreciated the effort, and it went the rest of the way to letting her normal optimism take the spotlight.  While there was nothing for her not bringing back the news he wanted, it helped that he wasn't mad.  She'd half expected him to chase her off from the pack.  Like... it wasn't the most Eljay thing to think, now that she was here and talking to him, but anxiety was never really rational.

It's kinda funny.  Look, if I tell you a secret, do you promise not to tell anyone? She asked, mock serious.  Though... in a way, she kinda was, because this wasn't something she admitted.  Not often, at least.  I'm... really terrible at finding my way.  Really, like, anywhere.  But the kinda funny thing about getting lost a lot is after a while you just kinda learn to keep going and not to freak out.  And after a while I always find a place I know!  She smiled a little sheepishly.  I guess that's why I really like knowing so many places.  Yeah?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - July 12, 2020, 01:05 AM