Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I swear, it's true! she responded, also laughing.  It was good to laugh about it, honestly.  It used to upset her, and make her think she wasn't fit to be a scout.  But she'd learned to trust herself a bit more, and roll with it, and in the end it made it less hard. No matter how lost she got, she always managed to find her way.

One time I was trying to go to Moonspear and ended up on the coast!  It took me way longer, but I ended up meeting some neat wolves there.  Not for the first time, she wondered how Illidan was doing. This time, though, it was weird... she found herself kind of hoping he was happily settled down.  He deserved it.

I'm glad I didn't get us very lost! Though once or twice I... might have worried about it. she added a little sheepishly.  She hadn't admitted it at the time, but as they'd traveled, there had been a moment or two where she had felt they were going in circles.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - August 28, 2020, 09:39 AM