Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,529 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
It made sense, she guessed, when he'd known people to get hurt.  But yet it also didn't.  Most of the bad things Maia had seen happen had happened at home... her parents, Charon, Wraen.  All of them had been badly injured or killed right in their own territories.

I guess.  But, it isn't perfectly safe here either.  Right?  She frowned, then winced.  Sorry! That sounds bad.  But I mean, like, I've never really considered it any more dangerous out there.  She hadn't meant to imply that the world was all dangerous and terrible.  The opposite.

I get feeling comfortable though.  It's been pretty cool to have a home you like.  She liked it here too, of course!  But no place would ever feel like the home she left.  It was hard to replace a pack where she was surrounded by family who'd known her since birth, and that's kinda what Eljay had here, wasn't it?  It wasn't strange to her at all he wouldn't want to leave that.  Leaving hers had been one of the hardest things she'd ever done.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - September 24, 2020, 09:58 AM