Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,529 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia nodded.  Sometimes, I guess, but it depends on the pack.  There aren't many outside either, long as you don't poke your nose in someone's space!  But yeah.  She thought back.... she'd really only had one or two bad encounters.  One of them had actually been on Redhawk borders.  The other had been Moonspear, and she still felt uncomfortable thinking about it.  They do what they have to out there, but sometimes someone will surprise you.  I had someone even save my life, once, I think.  She smiled, a little sheepishly.

I remember that, I think!  My parents told me to go there, when I first came here.  They used to live there, and my uncle used to lead it?  But then when I got there, well... Wraen and Terance weren't there!  And I kinda decided to go find them.  Plus her welcome committee hadn't been the best, but she didn't want to mention that, just in case.  She didn't remember the boy's name, but he might have been something to Eljay.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - September 28, 2020, 03:12 PM