Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,529 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
That was too true.  Sure, the one time it had almost happened, she'd definitely deserved it.  She didn't remember it well, but she recalled dimly that the promise of that food had been worth even the risk of snatching it under an entire pack's nose.  It had been one of her most awful experiences in the wilds, but thinking back, it could have gone way way worse.  She'd made it away mostly unscathed after all.  She was just lucky that other woman had been there to share her food.

Seriously!!  That was a weird thought, to have met Eljay before Wraen! She wondered idly if he and Wildfire had been a thing then... probably.  It took, like, years to do a mateship yeah?

She latched on to the promise of a story eagerly, her eyes lighting up at the prospect.  No!  I mean, you mentioned it, but a storyteller always wants the details.  I swear I'll only take inspiration if you let me though, cross my heart, bard's honor.  She made the sign of it across her chest, then sat down, as encouragingly attentive as she could be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - September 29, 2020, 09:51 AM