Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,529 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
There was no way he'd say anything she had already heard, because even if you heard a story a million times, there were still new things to find in it.  Maia never minded repeats.

She listened attentively as he spoke of why he left and how he'd been accepted.  A lot of it resonated with her experiences... feeling less than your family, needing to find a place of your own, trying and failing at getting a start, but succeeding in the end.  It surprised Maia to hear that Wildfire had a mate before.  What happened there?

Maia smiled when he finished, appreciative of the telling.  That sounds a lot like why I left.  I felt like my brother and sister were wayyy better at everything!  So I came to find Wraen, and got totally sick by the time I did.  I can't believe they made you prove yourself like that though! That's super harsh.  It was odd to think of Wildfire living in a pack like that.. Firebirds had been so the opposite.  Maybe Eljay had changed her mind on things?  The more story the better! I mean... if you want to.  She began enthusiastically, then reneged, not wanting him to think he absolutely HAD to tell.  He was a pretty busy wolf, being a parent and pack healer, while she just kinda had the day to waste!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - October 05, 2020, 12:33 PM