Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,529 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia just smiled when he said she seemed so confident, and let the comment go.  She was glad he thought so, because most of the time, it felt like she could barely hold it together.  She'd gotten better when she traveled, but she still didn't trust anything about herself, and she wasn't sure at this point she'd ever feel like she was "good" at anything.  She enjoyed telling stories, but would she call herself amazing? No way.

He moved on to describe this pack, and how he left to join in a war.  That immediately pushed other thoughts from Maia's mind.  Really!?

Wow, she said when he finished, obviously impressed.  And you said you haven't done much!! That's huge, being in a war with your family and helping them! I've never done anything remotely that cool.  Something faltered, when she thought on her own family.  Maybe you don't feel like you helped, but you were there, and things turned out okay.  So I bet you did more then you think. she said, a little softer.  

Then she brightened. So then, your secret title has to be way cooler with all of that.  I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - October 07, 2020, 11:17 AM