Sun Mote Copse Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,529 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Ohhhh, she felt those butterflies real bad when he said he might need a storyteller to help remind him.  Outside of Wraen, and a few others who were gone now, she wasn't sure the last time anyone had said they needed her.  Her brain made it clear that he was probably just saying that, but that didn't mean it didn't warm her right up too.  

Oh, yeah!  It was right before I left last time, well, kinda.  Maia paused to think.  It was actually even closer to right before another event, but she definitely wasn't about to bring that up right now.  Wraen gave me the title because I was feeling kinda down, and a good title never fails to give a wolf the proper amount of self-respect.  Maia grinned.  She's great like that, honestly.  If she could end up half as cool as her big sister, then she was going to be pretty happy.  If she remembered correctly, she'd actually been upset over a certain prince, but she wasn't about to bring that up either.  That whole stretch of time had been a rough patch - first her parents, then Wildfire, then Charon.  There were bits and pieces she remembered super well, like that amazing day, but others felt like she'd been in a bit of a fog.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - October 20, 2020, 12:22 PM