Northstar Vale If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
He nodded and pressed the fresh kill towards her, sliding it in the dirt. She felt dizzy from the smell of it - or maybe it was his own musk, his presence, that addled her so very much. His kindness was welcomed with a tired smile.

Yes. I worry I might squish them accidentally, or miss an important moment. I don't know how long they'll be like this... So small, so soft, peaceful and quiet. Except for the occasional squeal from Lilitu, but Ibis had adjusted to her little voice already. She dreamily stared down at the bird as if she were looking at one of her girls, misty-eyed, full of love and the delirium common to new mothers.

How are you? She finally asked, blinking away the haze and focusing on him. I've been so distracted. Has Akavir shown you around, have you met everyone..? A part of Ibis was thrilled by the idea of introducing him to Reiko herself, but that wasn't possible while she was den-bound.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 29, 2020, 03:16 PM