Northstar Vale Lies and Blunders
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh Jesus Shi no! Where’s my spray bottle lmfao I’ll reply to Hua once I get home!

He was crushing, breathing was almost impossible as he continued to place more weight onto her until finally she had nothing left to offer. She could feel what he was doing back there, and though thankful it wasn’t anything more, it was still humiliating. 

Everything was over so quickly, finally he had stopped and decided to talk down to her. She didn’t care for words right now, As he leaned in close enough, she had just enough snap at him and stared at him with defiance burning in her eyes. She was tired, and weak, but should he come near she still had the desire to maim. 

Even when he rose to look down upon her, she simply glared up at him, hatred in her eyes, lips quivering. If she could, she absolutely would do it all again.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - June 30, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - June 30, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - June 30, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 03, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 03, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 02:24 PM