Stone Circle power over me
201 Posts
Ooc —
Just one, she admits, becoming something of a stickler for proper sticks, you're gonna have to check it out though. Need your approval, she hummed, nudging his shoulder gently. Since he was the stick expert and all that. His next question was, unwittingly, a loaded question. Leta licked her chops and said, not even thinking of concealing the truth from a wolf she considered her friend, how I don't want to be sad anymore, but, quickly realizing he meant game... she blinked and said past a laugh, oh, uhm, food? 

How could she recover from that? God, how depressing was she? She had to be... better. Like her mother, or something. Trying to draw a little taller (not in a show of dominance but more in a show of, "I'm okay!") and not doing the best at that, she looked to him and said in a quiet little voice, I haven't really thought that far ahead... just thought... maybe we could find something bigger... heh. Darting forward to sniff at the ground gingerly, Leta looks back to him and suggests, uhm, maybe like, a baby deer or something? Fawn, right? Is it the season for them? She ought to remember her hunting lessons, but it was so hard to think beyond her humiliation.
Messages In This Thread
power over me - by Charles - August 18, 2020, 08:52 AM
RE: power over me - by Leta - August 19, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: power over me - by Charles - August 27, 2020, 07:25 AM
RE: power over me - by Leta - September 01, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: power over me - by Charles - September 02, 2020, 03:27 AM
RE: power over me - by Leta - September 02, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: power over me - by Charles - September 03, 2020, 06:46 AM