Emberwood Cucumber salad
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
All Welcome 
While still with no set goal in mind and feeling rather at ease with all that the autumn was to offer, Merlin had settled in Emberwood for the time being. Not that he knew anything of the name, but as the description correctly points out - not only he found food there, but he felt very much at home there. When he was not hunting and growing fat and muscle for winter, he was either lounging somewhere or exploring the surroundings.

At the moment he had found a fallen tree trunk and had perched atop it, observing the area like a little forest king he for the time being was.
26 Posts
Ooc — Noki
For the first time, she set out away from the vale. Sneaking away from the adults as curiosity brought her to travel over the mountains and into new places. Maybe it was because the vale was the only place she knew, but everywhere else didn't seem as beautiful as it was. Trees and landscapes were different, but nothing seemed to be quite up to snuff as home was. 

There was a part of her that couldn't ignore the nagging feeling that someone might be looking for her now that she was away for a bit - maybe mom or Joe, but they could wait. She was a 'big' girl now, and they had to get use to it.

It was the colours of this forest that brought her here to investigate, they were brighter in colour than that in the vale. Almost as beautiful as home, she thought to herself this time. It was a competitor that was for sure. She was in awe with how much colour was out here, more so than home. Something else had caught her attention too - someone with similar fur to her brother... but not quite, it wasn't him, but someone new!

His fur was as brilliant as the forest around them, a stark contrast to her. Without any hesitation of "hey, maybe this stranger isn't friendly", Hey there! she bounced up onto the log she sat on and faced him. I'm Isadora, and you are?
New Threads: open
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
By the time black and white fae had entered his kingdom, Merlin had lied down, closed his eyes and enjoyed a quiet moment with his thoughts. He jumped a little, when the girl addressed him, but he greeted her with an honest and interested smile and wagging tail. He leaned forward to have a whiff of her scent and then replied. "Hey! My name is Merlin," he introduced himself. "What are you doing here? Are you lost?" he asked, wondering, if the girl needed help. She did seem quite young.
26 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Completely overlooking his initial startle over her random appearance, she simply smiled back wider and thought immediately "playmate!!". Someone new who wasn't the same ol' same ol', maybe he knew different games, cool places that she could bring the other pups too for fun and games and she would be the 'go to' girl for all the fun things they could do. Hi Merlin! You're pretty cute. Compliments were normal right? A good way to make friends, as she assumed.

Shaking her head 'no' so his question, she barely finished the action before speaking again. Not lost, exploring! Are you lost? I can help. Well... help him maybe get more lost, she was certain she knew her way home but only time would tell how long her memory would let her remember the way home.
New Threads: open
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Thanks! You are..." Merlin tilted his head to the side, searching for the best word to describe, what the girl before him looked like without gravely insulting her, "... extraordinary!" Good thing he did not add "too", because in no way was it a synonym for "cute". 

"Well, where can you help me with?" he asked her, wondering, what the girl had in mind and thus buying time to figure out, what to do with this little exuberant companion. He cast a wary glance around to make sure that no overprotective parents were lurking in the bushes, but surprisingly the girl seemed to be on her own.