Mount Apikuni it's not a problem if you're awesome at it.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn was gratified by the laughter he received in response to his quip. He watched as the other wolf approached and pondered the question. He glanced down the side of the mountain and smirked once again. "Falling's probably my surest way of getting down at the moment," he admitted, "But I suppose there'd be a way to walk down if I wanted to go about it the tedious way."

The exchange of names came next, and for some reason, Penn paused. For a moment, he didn't want to be Penn Blackthorn. He wanted to be someone else. He wanted to say he was someone else. It was a half a second only, then he realized. Why would he want to be someone else? Fuck all the shit that made him feel so shitty about being him. He didn't give a fuck (he totally still gives a bunch of fucks).

"Penn Blackthorn," he replied with a cocky smile, "What do you think. Take the safe way down or the fun way?"
Messages In This Thread
it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - August 29, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 11, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 26, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - October 12, 2020, 01:02 PM