Stone Circle little einstens
201 Posts
Ooc —
It was easy to see he was upset by her information shared to start, and Leta felt her heart sink. It was now that she realized, for the first time, her actions could hurt others. Her ears flattened against her head, and her own excitement seemed to dim within her. It did not really occur to her that her leaving would make her friend sad, and she hated to have caused the feeling that made him react the way that he did. Fortunately, her idea saved the day... he seemed to perk right back up. 

At that, her ears lifted again. Smiling at his immediate acceptance (which was hardly quick enough, if you asked Leta), she bounced toward him. Oh! Really? She chirped, tail stirring behind her. Having her friend with her along the way would make it much more exciting and pleasant, she felt. I'm going to Moonspear! And... I... I plan on staying there, joining. For a while. Becoming a part of the pack, and learning from them, helping them. You don't need to do all that, or stay for as long, if you don't want to, she added, They're our allies, and with the trouble we've been having... I think it would be good to get closer to them. Maybe they can help, I don't know... but if not, I at least can learn from them,. she thought aloud. She didn't assume that Charles wanted the same thing as that, but if he did she imagined he could. Leta was too young to understand much about logistics.
Messages In This Thread
little einstens - by Leta - September 02, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: little einstens - by Charles - September 03, 2020, 06:39 AM
RE: little einstens - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: little einstens - by Charles - September 15, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: little einstens - by Leta - September 22, 2020, 08:33 AM
RE: little einstens - by Charles - September 24, 2020, 03:21 AM