Blacktail Deer Plateau i could kill all my best friends
Loner
omnipotent society of youth
160 Posts
Ooc — cas
Away
“That isn't my name, my name is Astraeus, I told you already,”
he snaps as he gloomily sidles to Buzzard's side.“ For an adult, you're really dumb. My papa is way smarter than you." The back and forth between the the triplets drained his boyish tendencies these days, and now he's was at the lip of either nicking their tongues, or providing a slew of curses directed at their mismatched features (as he'd been taught).
ears press into the oil-ink that spilts and illustrates his spine along his back, half-afraid of what Buzzard had been plotting in that rancid mind of theirs. He would've ran far from their clutches and claws, only he'd been foolish to disregard the realm that enshrouds them, and so the cardinal direction of his home is lost on thought. 

And so he entertains the proposal just to be dog a little while longer, a little while longer, so he can chance upon seeing Mahler again. For now he halfheartedly waits for Buzzard to issue some half-wit direction.
Messages In This Thread
i could kill all my best friends - by Buzzard - September 09, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Klaus - September 10, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Buzzard - September 10, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Klaus - September 10, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Vulture - September 10, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Buzzard - September 10, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Klaus - October 19, 2020, 05:13 PM