Whitefish River I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count merely huffed as she rolled her eyes intent on letting them linger elsewhere than the puddle of goof on the ground before her. Still...it was hard to fight the smile that quickly broke through as a nonchalant smirk. Ira was quick to fix the issue by turning her face further away to hide her amusement With all that wandering I thought you'd be rather eager to sit still for a while. Of course she couldn't really blame him, she too liked to remain active, and being denbound was perhaps the worst thing she could think of in life. It was the only case where she couldn't actively try to improve the situation except for lay around.

I think you and I both know she doesn't need to send me to chew you out. Following her gaze dropping back to the male she'd finally allow the knight a proper glimpse of her teasing smirk. Speedy could be soft, but both were aware of how stubborn the healer could be when it came to her job. It was one of the many reasons she wanted her friend on the Council. No, luckily for you I'm here of my own volition. Consider it a wellness check.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM