Whitefish River I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Some that are aging too,

For some reason, the Count's mind skipped the obvious youth and went straight to the older members who had been around the longest. Howl, Connor, herself, she scoffed at that, Really, I look that bad now? Ira had only acknowledged her aging briefly over the past year, but perhaps it was time to realize she was getting old. Heavens knew her father was and he was fairly young when she was birthed. An unfortunate fact, but one that still rang true.

I'd think the lack of sleep would add to the reasons to take some time laying and recovering. She jabbed once more at the knight's restlessness with a half-smile, but of course, he brushed it off ensuring once more he was fine. He was a fool in her mind, but the banter was welcoming in comparison to the void she had felt before. Something seemed a bit off though... for just a moment the old Constable's face twisted into a look of confusion and...worry?

Ira hadn't felt like she said anything concerning, but a smile was quickly pressed out leaving her with more questions than answers. Regardless, she'd try to keep her focus on the topic at hand. She chuckled thinking back to her girls covered in mud, They were terrifying. Don't get me started on cleaning them either, they said "monsters don't take baths"
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM