Firefly Glen starry eyed
201 Posts
Ooc —
How can you not be? she had to ask, brows raising. You are accomplishing something with her. And quickly, too, she smiled. And it's so great that everyone was willing to jump in and help. It says something about... about the family. Our family. It makes me feel like family too, you know? Like... pack is family isn't just mumbo jumbo. We all... we all help each other. Easthollow, they are my family too, but all by blood you know? This is a family I get to choose, she added, and I would choose it again and again. The way you guys are there for each other... the way you fight for one another, without a question... she shook her head. It was remarkable, and so different from how she was raised. 

Easthollow would rather talk it out than use fangs. But she felt certain that if someone tried to kill her, well, Easthollow would react the same as Osiris. Had she the memory of it she would know that to be true. It was hard to really believe though; they were all so kind and caring. Had she ever seen her mother snarl? She only really remembered her father glowering, but not growling. @Clay was the growly one. 

She wondered how he was doing, and if he was okay out there. 

Uhm, wanna help me now, maybe? she asked, looking to him and remembering That Day. I... I was pretty useless then, she murmured. I feel like I made things worse, not better, even if her intentions were good, she had gotten in the way (she felt). 

As far as what they should do? A hunt, maybe, because that was a great way to bond, she felt.
Messages In This Thread
starry eyed - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: starry eyed - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: starry eyed - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: starry eyed - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: starry eyed - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: starry eyed - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: starry eyed - by Leta - October 22, 2020, 09:02 AM
RE: starry eyed - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: starry eyed - by Leta - October 22, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: starry eyed - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: starry eyed - by Leta - October 22, 2020, 04:14 PM