Seaside Moors Once, you know, you were my friend.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i know it, wintersbane affirms gruffly. my …sister ran with the dragedians. his tongue curls unfavorably ‘round the term ‘sister’. she’s as dead to me as she can be without me having finished the job. regardless, i have no love for the drageda wolves either. the fact that they took molly in was good enough for him to want nothing to do with them. he wouldn’t start a war just to start one but …he wouldn’t weep if they were all wiped off the face of the earth either.

no, not recently. wintersbane admits. strategically speaking, the cliffs offer the best protection and offense positions. but he wasn’t the kind of wolf to get attached to territories. he isn’t so sure that leaving rusalka to scout potential territories is a good idea, given the upheaval his ascension caused. there was a good chance, if he departed the claim even with raleska, that he’d come back to an occupied throne.

my rank here isn’t exactly stable, his fault for not trying to prove himself first before challenging. he contemplates for a few moments. but, wintersbane is of the mind that if someone’s going to in turn usurp him then they’d try to do it whether he was here or out scouting with raleska and regardless of what was to happen with his position here rusalka was a priority for him. his hope was, ultimately, to make it a home for himself.

i’ll go with you, he doesn’t trust not to be stabbed in his back. regardless of what happens rusalka is too exposed here. and he knows no other way than to suggest that while selfish his motives are not entirely impure than to help rusalka survive regardless of the cost to him.
Messages In This Thread
Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 03:34 PM