Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
He gave his name, though it was not one she had heard before. She was surprised by this, given that she had heard so many other Ostrega names. Maybe it had something to do with him being sick, or maybe it had something to do with him coming from the sea. When he asked for her name, she gave him a sympathetic look. Perhaps he had trouble remembering things, too. Was that part of his sickness? She did not tell him that she'd already given it moments ago. Sialuk Ostrega, she said.

What has my mother done to help you? I am interested in learning more so that I can help the sick. Already, she was trying to diagnose what was wrong with him. His voice was slow and weary. He slept a lot. Sialuk didn't know if there was a word for what he had, but perhaps she could ask anaa when she approached her for lessons on the matter. As time wore on, it seemed more apparent that Moonspear could use another set of paws for healing the sick and wounded.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Revui (Ghost) - October 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 19, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 21, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 23, 2020, 11:29 AM