Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,199 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
He smiled, and Sialuk found her own expression soften and brighten as well. She was not sure why her mother had been more secretive about this particular patient, but the raindrop saw no need for that now that she had met him. I would, she replied, I have visited you before, but you were sleeping then. It is more pleasant when we can talk. She heard a rustling behind her then, and for a moment she wondered if she'd been caught, but a quick glance showed that it was only a squirrel scurrying up a tree.

Next time I visit, I will bring you food from the caches if you would like. It seemed like an offer he would enjoy since he did not seem in any shape to be hunting for himself. She wondered if he had been far from this place at all. And why was it she had never heard of Revui before? She knew all her other aunts and cousins, so why wasn't she told of him. Sialuk told herself that it was because he'd been away, but deep down she knew there was something she was missing. It suddenly occurred to her that maybe whatever he was sick with might be contagious. But anaa had been here. Hm.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Revui (Ghost) - October 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 19, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 21, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 23, 2020, 11:29 AM