Blackfeather Woods rather sleep than stay awake
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Private 
@Electra
set sometime before zephyr comes back!

It’s been quite some time since Zephyr left. Phillip went about his duties day by day with his silver companion always on his mind. He missed him terribly, worried about him too. His mother just died after all. Phillip wish he’d stayed in the forest so he could help in any way he could, but maybe solitude was what he needed right now. All he could do was linger by the borders each day and await for Zephyr’s return. Today’s no different. He walked along the outskirts of the claim, glancing at the horizon every so often.
28 Posts
Ooc — Electra

She'd been no better of a sister to Zephyr than she had when she hadn't known they were related at all.  He had asked her to keep an eye on Phillip who she had met like, once, in a group setting.  He had stuck in the territory, and she'd caught his scent while patrolling a few times.  Today was no different, so she set out on his trail in hopes of catching him (and keeping her word).  When she found him, he was moving in that kind of sad-sack depressed way that she might have if nobody was looking at her.  She let out a loud bark and ran towards her packmate, slowing down again once she was a few paces away.  Mind if I join you?
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
A bark pulls him out of his thoughts, and turned to see someone heading towards. She’s a familiar face, it’s rather hard to forget. He’d never seen someone with such a radiant coat in his life. It caught him off guard before, now, and it probably continue to do so in the future.

Anxiety rose from the pits of his stomach—it always does when he’s around new people—but he managed to smile. O-of course. Hoping to avoid any awkward pauses, he adds: We haven’t met formally yet, have we? I-I’m Phillip.
28 Posts
Ooc — Electra
She notices his stuttering but makes no comment on it; she'd like to see her brother care about someone a little more confident, but maybe she can offer guidance instead of picking on him (for once).  Nah, she says, I'm Electra, Zephyr's sister.  She paused to inspect something along the border that caught her eye, but it ended up just being rabbit droppings.  Moving on, she cleared her throat and offered, It's getting colder lately.  I'm glad we've found a place to stay.