Firefly Glen keep your head up, keep your heart strong.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
In the moment Fig made the statement, he began to resign himself to it. And in the moment he resigned himself, he began to reason with himself to put the anger away and empathize. Fortunately, where sarcasm and defensiveness came easily to Fenn, calm and understanding typically came easy to Figment. He listened to her retort quietly, letting her anger smack him like a tidal wave, then wash away like the tide. Of course she might want to stay. And of course she'd be mad that he was pushing her about it already. With an unpleasant jolt, he realized he was being just like Penn.

Oh, hell no.

He breathed another sigh and shook his head, letting it go entirely. "Of course you can," Fig replied, his voice steady and tired, "I'm sorry, I got in my own head and thought... Actually, I don't even know what I thought. I didn't mean to come after you like that, though." He paused for a moment, then decided to go for broke and added to it.

"I didn't mean to suggest that I don't see why you might want to," Fig admitted, "Nor that I would be surprised or mad at you if you did. I didn't hold it against you with Penn and I wouldn't now. I just... I dunno. I'm your brother. I like to know where you are in the world." He tensed then, waiting for her to thwap him over the head for being such a goob. "Nice to see you, by the way," he tacked on, just 'cause.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Figment - October 21, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 21, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 22, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 22, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Figment - October 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 22, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 23, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 23, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 23, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 25, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 28, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 28, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - October 29, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Figment - November 01, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - November 03, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Figment - November 03, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - November 05, 2020, 08:20 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Figment - November 08, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: keep your head up, keep your heart strong. - by Fennec - November 12, 2020, 01:59 AM