Stavanger Bay but then again, i hated school.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane understands that 'small' does not equate to 'weak' and he does not doubt that should she wish ironclan be gone from the coast she could make it happen as her threat ( veiled, perhaps? ) implies. while wintersbane doesn't necessarily appreciate it, if she's had bad experience with settling packs he cannot blame her for it. we stick to ourselves, wintersbane offers. while he doesn't want to be dragged into any sort of war or drama he cannot, realistically, promise that they'll be 'peaceful'. he's never known peace in his life and whatever sliver he does have is torn violently from him.

and we won't cause trouble for you or yours. it was the truth; they were close-ish to each other and he doesn't want to be on poor footing with their only semi-neighbors. i see no reason we can't keep things perfectly amiable between us. having friends would no doubt help in the long run.
Messages In This Thread
but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 22, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 06:05 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 25, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 28, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - November 04, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - November 05, 2020, 09:05 AM