Redhawk Caldera I'll keep a light on in my soul
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,529 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Well, it's no news!  Which is usually good news.  Maia replied cheerfully.  Her smile got a little softer after a second, though, because that was a lie.  Actually, some news, but I'm betting you've already heard.  A little laugh, slightly embarassed.  It was odd, talking to Weejay about stuff like this.  When she'd left the girl had been young enough to be hung up on stories and in need of occasional watching.  Now she was near to (if not) fully grown, a beautiful adult in her own right.  Something that Maia hardly felt like herself.

Would Weejay be happy about it, really?  Would it be weird for her?  It was hard for Maia to imagine.  Growing up, it had only ever been her parents.  They had lived and died together and she'd never needed to wonder if they were happy alone or if they'd find someone else.  She didn't think she'd have minded, but... it was already kind of unthinkable.

How are you, though?  It was a little bit of a transition, the previous statement to this, but Maia felt like it was an easier way to slide into the transition than 'hey, yeah, do you hate me for dating your dad?'.  Yikes.

WC: 203
Messages In This Thread
I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Maia - November 18, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Weejay - November 18, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Maia - November 18, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Weejay - November 23, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Maia - November 24, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Weejay - December 09, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Maia - December 09, 2020, 01:41 PM