Broken Antler Fen i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Good will ambassador.  She rather liked that.  Maia laughed at Penn's insinuation, not really even bothering to put thought towards it.  She was definitely no commander, like Wraen said.  Besides, for now, the titles they had were all for show.  Nothing like a hierarchy was really needed until they officially had a pack, and it seemed like a while before they had enough strangers to qualify.

I already called dibs on the dragon barracks.  Ambassadors gotta have messengers, after all. Maia added, still somewhat laughing.  Delicate flower hardly described her and hearing the words 'masculine flowers' leave Wraen's tickled her immensely.  She stretched, then yawned.  Speakin of, time to feed them and me! You hungry?  She looked to Penn hopefully.  It'd be a very Commander-like thing, helpin me snag something.  She might not have the power to give him the title, but heck, she'd put in a good word with whatever boss had that authority.  Hunting alone was way harder.
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Maia - January 13, 2021, 06:50 PM