Firefly Glen star wars lofi type beat
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta was quickly approached, and she turned to look at them with blurry eyes. She could not yet make out anything distinctive and blinked out the tears pain brought on, and before her was a heavily scared male. Leta did not gasp at the sight of him; her father had his own slew of scars, and so did other relatives. His silver eye was most interesting, and she thought of Fennec just as he said healer

That, she knew, was Fennecs role. Fennec, who had been hurt and was not here to help... but who she was prepared to limp to anyway. Guilt then set in. Fennec was healing herself; how selfish could she be? Hi Holland, she greeted, happy to meet a new pack member all the same... that did not stop her from feeling a little worried to be handled by a complete stranger to her. 

Time to not be strangers, then. 

I'm Leta, she introduced warmly, seeing his eye travel to her injured paw. She stalled, to start, saying, uhm. Yes, in a minute, if that is okay, uhm... how long have you been healing for? stopping for a moment, more guilt flowing in, as she quickly added, I... I do not doubt your abilities, I just... she did not like to be touched by strangers.
Messages In This Thread
star wars lofi type beat - by Leta - December 08, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: star wars lofi type beat - by Holland - December 08, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: star wars lofi type beat - by Leta - December 17, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: star wars lofi type beat - by Holland - December 17, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: star wars lofi type beat - by Leta - January 07, 2021, 10:46 PM