Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
15 Posts
Ooc —
The nipping and biting made him even more angry, a deep and disgusted rage rumbling in his gut as the snow showers blew upon them. The fat one snapped upon his leg, severing a vein that let loose blood quickly. He flung his weight around, swooping toward her, lifting himself, and slamming his gnarled claws in an attempt to fall right onto her if he could.

The skinny one went for his face, and for a moment, her teeth snapped onto the lower part of his jowl, pulling and tearing. The white one tore at his belly, and a wound opened and bled.

With the push from the silver one pushing her mouth onto his belly, Yakwahe flurried his paws at all of them, charging one way, then the other, slicing his paws wide and hard with a fury that mirrored a demon. A monster in spirit, it was Yakwahe had gave bears a bad name, tasting the blood of the wolven lessers on his tongue and finally settling his sights on the little dark one.

He reared, flinging his arms such to displace any attacks they might have tried on his front. Then, he pushed his teeth at the skinny dark thing, closing them shut if he could feel fur, harder than before, hoping to shake the she-thing in a sadist calculation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Yakwahe - January 05, 2021, 12:50 AM