Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
What she saw could only be described in a one-man slaughter, as the bear terrorized the individuals at the glen and clawed his way to victory. Even upon skilled warriors helping to bring the beast down, they all seemed to be but an ant to his reign as the bear swatted them all and brought his terrible fangs to them..

Unfortunately she was a victim to him. Desdemona struggled and whined as she tried to release from his gripe, the fangs tearing closer into her skin and most importantly, her neck itself. She knew such a precise location would cause in a terrible consequence, and she was desperate to get away. Not only for her own survival, but the guard knew if she were to fall in this instance, there would less wolves to battle in the situation at hand.. To the wolves she vowed to protect, she needed to escape.

Yet, Desdemona in her powess could not.

As the bear shook her with such a force, there was an audible SNAP that rung out.. And she grew limp.

Jaded eyes staring out in a lifeless void.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Desdemona - January 05, 2021, 11:15 AM