Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
15 Posts
Ooc —
All at once, there were just too many of them. He felt his other back foot hurting as a wolf snapped onto his foot and he shook it angrily. There was one coming for his head, one screaming, and the white one attacking him again. He didn't like any of it. The bear flailed his front paws about, biting, claws slashing in a largely blind attempt to maim anyone remaining in front.

As blood streamed from his many small wounds, Yakwahe finally threw his weight forward to dislodge anyone attached, furiously running forward and away from the group. At a certain point, none of this was worth the trouble.

The bear bolted back where he had come, a thin trail of blood leading anyone right to him should they pursue. However, their pack mates were a disaster, and perhaps they would tend to them instead of chasing him down. There were holes all over his face, such that he looked more of a monster than ever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by RIP Yakwahe - January 05, 2021, 06:53 PM