Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
we can wrap this one up here!

Kid was young, maybe even too young to get the lowdown on what Zane was diggin towards.  He opened his mouth to explain what he meant... but then thought better of it.  He didn't really feel up to explaining the birds and the bees right now, plus upside meant Warlock definitely wasn't presenting much competition in that department then.  Score one for this place.

Score two was apparently incoming.  Sounds like a good backup then, but don't mind if I take a peek around.  No use digging himself if someone else had done the work already, and a snug cave sounded far better than a rocky overhang.  I'll let you know if I find a few, if you want.  That was unlikely since he planned entirely on stopping soon as he hit number one, but who knew?  Maybe there was some cave-huddle or some shit like that.  

He'd stick around for an answer on that, then split off his own way and find somewhere to hunker down and (attempt) to warm up.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM