Moonspear we just sell different parts of ourselves
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
no, wintersbane settles; after a moment of quiet contemplation. i’ve been restless for far too long. and it’s long overdue that he stops barreling forward. being a husband again would be good for him, he thinks. being a father would be better …and not just to random children he’s spawned scattered across the wilds. both wife and children would give him something to focus his energy upon.

kukutux’s question about looks very nearly draws a snort from the tundrian’s lips. he tempers it last second, letting it die on his tongue. the idea that he had any right to be shallow was …amusing. i am not concerned with such things, he tells kukutux sincerely. vanity has left me with each scar i’ve earned and so as long as my prospect wife can accept my ugly mug then that is all that matters to me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 18, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 19, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 25, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by RIP Wintersbane - January 30, 2021, 06:09 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - February 03, 2021, 01:44 AM