Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,199 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Tarot draw: the tower, the fool, the hanged man.

And so she led her cousin to the bones, shaking the bag as she always did and watching the way they fell in front of her. At once, she spotted the three that fell closest to one another. The practice itself was becoming more natural to her, more familiar with each reading she attempted. This one, she knew, was more important than some of the others she had taken on.

First was chaos. An upheaval. That one was obvious. Elke had been left behind. Whether or not it was choice was unclear. Second came a beginners mind. Perhaps the beginning of a journey. Lastly came peace. Contentment.

They do not answer me about your family, but they have spoken of you. You are to go on a journey, and this is how you will find peace with their departure. I think it may be that you find them there, or perhaps you find something at the end of your journey that comforts you. This journey may be spiritual in nature, not in the sense of actually moving, though it’s harder to tell with this one.

At last, Sialuk relaxed her brow and sat back, seeking Elke’s reaction. Would she gain comfort from these bones, or would they only make her angry for not giving more clear answers? Sialuk knew how fickle they were, and how frustrating they could be. But hopefully the reading would help in some way, even if it was not immediate.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
a hunt - by Elke - January 17, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: a hunt - by Sialuk - January 24, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: a hunt - by Elke - February 01, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: a hunt - by Sialuk - February 09, 2021, 03:38 PM
RE: a hunt - by Elke - February 14, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: a hunt - by Sialuk - February 18, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: a hunt - by Elke - February 18, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: a hunt - by Sialuk - February 18, 2021, 10:06 PM
RE: a hunt - by Elke - February 19, 2021, 08:45 PM