Bramblepoint clandestine meetings & longing stares
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Oh? Ibis was surprised; she had not seen any sign of life within the fen except for the various water birds in the distance, or the slowly growing caches when the group had taken it as their home; but by the point Ibis and her family had arrived there had already been a wolf presence, with her aunt Wraen taking the fen a few weeks prior. To be truthful Ibis hadn't thought about what the place had looked like before they'd moved in.

I didn't realize someone had been living there, she admitted, but kept the details to herself. I'm sure you would be welcome to live there again, if you wanted to. My family lives there and we're not... a small group, but... We have room if you would like a safe place to wait out the winter. He seemed like he could use a place to rest, somewhere to fill his belly. He was a very thin looking fellow.
Messages In This Thread
clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - February 17, 2021, 12:41 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - February 18, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 23, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - February 27, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 02, 2021, 03:20 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - March 06, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - March 22, 2021, 12:58 PM