Broken Antler Fen pазве ты не знаешь, я тебе не годюсь?
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia cocked her head.  Two-leg was a pretty weird name for her friend to have, but maybe they had lost a few.  If that was the case, it probably wasn't something she liked having pointed out, so she decided not to comment on it.

That sounds exciting!  Well, not the part where you lost your friend.  Sorry!  But, like... the rest of it.  The slight accent she had only made it all the better, and it added to the feeling Maia had that this woman was more fae creature than wolf. 

She was just thinking to call for someone when she paused and her eyes widened.  Oh my gosh, haha! I forgot.  I'm actually kinda a leader here now.  Oh wow, what a professional way to introduce that fact too.  Embarrassed, Maia shifted her weight.  So, um, I think that means I can say that you can stay?  I haven't exactly... accepted anyone yet.  But I can show you around! And let anyone we run into know!

That made sense, right?  Surely no one would like, attack her or anything, she was super nice.  But just in case (and because Maia was fascinated) she was of course going to offer a tour.
Messages In This Thread