Haunted Wood To make myself feel better
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia wasn't expecting company, least of all Lilitu.  She'd forgotten that some of them left to help at the mountains and all, she'd been so tied up in her own drama. Oh! Oh shoot, sorry.  Hold on.  She responded thickly, trying to get herself a little under control.

He will hate me.  There's no question.  She shuddered as she breathed in, but got things a little more reined in.  It was out anyway, she was already a complete wreck in front of the girl.  Explaining things now wouldn't make a difference, and Maia suddenly felt like maybe getting another perspective might help.  It would at least help to say it.

It's just... Eljay.  she answered quietly.  I wasn't sure, when we started, where we'd end up.  But I kind of figured I'd have to go there when everything was said and done because I knew he loved it so much, and that's the way he is.  Except after being here, she paused.  Not here here, but she knew, right?  I don't think I can.  I don't want to, and how are we going to have a family or even work if we can't even decide where to do it at?  Oh jeeze, she could feel herself getting worked towards tears again.  She took another shaky breath.

She'd thought maybe laying it all out like that would make her feel better, but it only made her feel worse and more hopeless.  Wraen had suggested both, but Maia wasn't sure she even was willing to do that.  Something in her was inexplicably driving her, something she'd never really felt before.  She wanted a home.  She didn't want a place she'd just stay for a few months, or a place that she was only visiting.  She couldn't do that anymore.
Messages In This Thread
To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 07, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 09, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 10:18 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 15, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 18, 2021, 11:33 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 19, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 24, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 30, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - April 04, 2021, 02:49 AM