Lake Rodney what would you say if i came home now
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She was still struggling with it when he called out.  But she knew she really didn't have a choice and that it was overdue time to try and fix this.  Even if they didn't really talk about what had happened, she'd been such a mess this past week that she wasn't even really able to do her pack any good.  She needed to talk to him.

She walked forward, head full of an overwhelming amount of negativity.  She wasn't used to feeling this way with him and it was awful.  Maia had been doing better with the self confidence thing but this past week had tossed her back into the gutter of it.  She couldn't say why, but the voice was louder and even nastier than usual, as if after holding it off so long, it was itching to dig its claws in.  You aren't worth this.  It's not like it matters, you were always going to screw it up.  It's fine, you don't deserve any of it anyway.  You'd make a terrible leader, a terrible mate, and a terrible mom.  After even just a week she was nearly numb from it.

Umm, hi,  she answered, coming in closer.  Her tail gave a wave, but there was an unmistakeable trepidation to the way she approached and her smile was a little hesitant.  Her ears tipped back as her stomach did a flip.  Here goes.  She couldn't help it.

I'm really sorry about last time, I shoulda asked.  Um, how.... how are you?  She looked at his expression, trying to read anything behind the smile he'd greeted her with.  He seemed happy, which might mean a few things.  But she was glad to see it.
Messages In This Thread
what would you say if i came home now - by Eljay - March 10, 2021, 09:53 AM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Eljay - March 10, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Eljay - March 10, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Eljay - March 10, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Eljay - March 10, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: what would you say if i came home now - by Eljay - March 11, 2021, 03:44 AM