Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Derg, sleepy and not awfully cheerful about the situation. But he kept at Arelette's side, brushing against her as they moved.
She moved ahead while Derg sat back. He wasn't one to crowd the den, nor was he very useful here aside from being a bodyguard.
He watched his mate enter and didn't hear too much about it. He was busy keeping tabs on the grumbling Vein and watchful Leigh.
He felt like going to the large male medic and making him grovel for forgiveness for disrespecting Arlette.
Strike one, he settled on for now.

Leigh glared. She was probably thinking of every way she could punt those kids into a new dimension.
He watched her most, a silent warning in his gaze. He felt sorry for her, of course, but that wasn't an excuse for innocent children.
Deagon's Curse.

When Arlette exited, she too looked to Leigh longingly. They needed to plot something.
He grinned to Arlette as he settled down beside her. "Everything ok I assume?" Otherwise she'd be barking orders at him and probably Vein to find what she needed. He pressed a couple kissed to her nape, then tilted his eyes on the lingering male. Strike one.
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
RE: A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere - by Derg - April 05, 2021, 03:41 PM