Duskfire Glacier it's been a long season through
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i see, wintersbane says coolly when she mentions that she does not seek to stay with them; though his glacial visage softens a bit when she mentions moonglow. i know kukutux well, perhaps that was a bit of a stretch ...but their histories did go back. to the time of his second wife and his tenor in courtfall before her death brought with it the bitter end of that legacy before it could even take hold. moonglow are allies of ours. wintersbane informs her, knowing that in this he could not be so selfish.

permission granted, wintersbane says after consideration and reflection that training was something he offered moonglow during the appeal for alliance. on the condition that while you are staying here and learning from my healers that you help contribute to caches and border patrols. in the interim, he doesn't think that's a whole lot to ask; and if there was give and take doesn't feel like his wolves and resources were just being used.
Messages In This Thread
it's been a long season through - by Iana - April 15, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Lane - April 15, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Iana - April 16, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Lane - April 16, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Iana - April 21, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Lane - April 21, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by RIP Wintersbane - April 28, 2021, 05:07 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Iana - May 03, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Lane - May 06, 2021, 09:52 AM