Bonesplinter Ravine danka seido
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
So, because the boy was not a Saint, his life is worthless.

He’s almost surprised by the way she says it. She reminds him of @Leigh, holding onto the good that swirls within her heart. He says nothing yet, for Satsu is not finished. Her next words are equally as accusing and he opens his mouth to speak, but he doesn’t say anything in time before her last words are falling from her mouth. 

You are blood hungry, all of you.

He tilts his head to her. Yes, a difference in opinion and unwilling to see his side. A touch close minded and unwilling to see the others side. Like many of the other packs that reside in these lands. He doesn’t hold hate for her — she is his pack mate. He cares for every me ever of his pack despite how long they’ve been in it and she is no different. 

First he regards her first words. “That is not what I said.” He points out, voice soft and surprisingly understanding. “I will not lie to you by saying I only value the lives within my pack — that’s entirely what I think. But, I do not have the desire to wipe out the entire population. I do not wish to kill everyone I come across.” He pauses. “Fate is a funny thing, darling. One can not avoid it. Myself included.” 

Then he moves on to her other words. “I support that with the fact that you’re still standing her right now. Was I not polite to you? Did I rip your heart out and mount it at my borders?” His voice goes a bit more stern at his next words. “No, I did not.” He continues, tone softer. “You assume too much — you judge too fast. If you are as kind as you say you are, should you not give others a chance?” 
Messages In This Thread
danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 02, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - July 19, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 19, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - July 28, 2021, 01:44 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 02, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 04, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 04, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 05, 2021, 12:23 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 09, 2021, 05:04 PM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 09, 2021, 05:21 PM