Bonesplinter Ravine danka seido
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She’s quick to comeback with her words. Saying he does not give others a chance, when evidence of him doing so is standing right in front of her. He furrows his brows at that, but allows her to continue. He doesn’t say much to her, only allows her to voice her opinion, as he should in any type of debate. 

Yes, I find murder offensive. it is offensive! It is barbaric.

He doesn’t snap at her, but his reply is just as quick as her first one.

“—It is necessary.” He says low in his throat. “Did you not mention your former home having an army? What do you think they did? They killed people I would like to assume, stop me if I’m wrong.” He pauses. “War is avoidable. Death is not and everyone’s time comes whether they want it to or not. I was fulfilling a duty and I will fulfill it to the best of my ability. I will take the necessary risks and if I look bad doing it, then so be it.” He looks at her then, even though his voice had gotten more intense, his eyes do not hold hatred or frustration, they’re only a bit intense as he stares her down.

“It is a difference in lifestyle. I am skilled at my trade and I will do what I must. I’m willing to take risks. That is the difference between us. I think of every possibility and I take my chance with whichever one I feel the need to choose. I think of my pack first and myself second — always. I know what I am and I’ve accepted it,” His eyes are hard when he says his next words. “perhaps you should too. Follow in the steps of your han, avenge your father. Make him proud. That is who you are, Satsu, take pride in it.” 
Messages In This Thread
danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 02, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - July 19, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 19, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - July 28, 2021, 01:44 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 02, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 04, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 04, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 05, 2021, 12:23 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 09, 2021, 05:04 PM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 09, 2021, 05:21 PM