Hideaway Strath And I do too
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Read Only 
@Nyra @Simmik @Derg @Aerin @Whrist @Arlette @Blair @Serem @Charles @Hemlocke @Ramesses @Satsu @Momotzli @Turmeric @Mulberry @Leigh

This is a thread to state that the Saints will be returning to Redsand Canyon temporarily, if not permanently. It will depend on IC events and such if they are to go back to the Strath. If anyone isn’t okay with any type of assumptions I make here, please feel free to hmu and I’ll edit! :)

*Cries* had to write this twice since my rat clicked something on my phone and I lost everything. :’>

It’s time. Finally time to initiate their plan against Ursus. The time for strategizing is over, now, it’s time to sharpen their teeth and prepare for battle. 

So the Grandmaster calls every wolf within their borders with an urgency that doesn’t allow for no shows. Even then, he’s be sure to visit any wolf who doesn’t make the meeting personally. Everyone must be on the same page or it will be detrimental to their pack and their plan.

When enough arrive and the brindled giant is satisfied he informs them of the news. No smile on his face, no charming words, but a seriousness not many know of when it comes to the Grandmaster. 

He speaks of the move. It will take long due to all of their little ones, but I will be worth it. He describes the Canyon, a place of shimmering, crystal clear waters, and blood red beaches. Prey is not always scarce there, but one must learn where to look. Last, but not least, he speaks of their plan. 

After all is said and done, he dismisses them — tells them to prepare. They’re leaving day after tomorrow.