Broken Antler Fen But I'm still around
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia let out a small sound of surprise when Ukulele seemingly appeared behind her. She'd been completely in her own head thinking about Jasmine and it hadn't even occurred to her that the pack would hear her call as well. Her ears turned back and she felt a little embarrassed, but she got past it. Heck, she needed all the help she could get.

Jasmine, she's... just a pup still. And she left a while ago and hasn't come back, and I can't find her anywhere. Maia tried to keep calm as she said this, but her voice ticked up a bit despite her attempts. She was worried sick.

She might be hurt out there, or lost. Or hiding from them, which hurt way worse but would also be way better? It was hard to think about, and Maia felt her eyes prick when she did. That wouldn't help anyone right now though. This wolf had a knack for timing, didn't she?! But something about her made Maia a little more at ease confiding in her, even more than some who had been here longer. She just seemed so nice... and also, somehow, like she got it. Even without being a mother herself.
Messages In This Thread
But I'm still around - by Maia - September 01, 2021, 04:42 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - September 10, 2021, 03:56 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - September 17, 2021, 12:47 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - September 30, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - October 09, 2021, 03:43 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - October 16, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - October 20, 2021, 11:40 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - October 26, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - November 26, 2021, 01:06 PM