Broken Antler Fen But I'm still around
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia barely noticed Ukelele's reaching out and hesitation, and when she realized with a delay, she didn't make anything of it. It was nice of her to even listen, let alone do anything more. It seemed like they never really met under good circumstances, it was always her complaining and unable to manage her own life.

She couldn't go, and there was no sign that she could find. She couldn't leave Hymnal and Sylvie, Diantha and Roswell. She should have thought to ask. Why hadn't she thought!? She stared at Ukelele for a second. You'd do that? That'd be... yes. Please. She's still young, and she's brown, with dark markings on her back. I.... I can't. And if you don't find her, it's... thank you.

It wouldn't be fine, so she cut herself off. But she wouldn't hold it against Ukelele either. She was just appreciative that she would try, and that someone she barely knew was so willing to help her out. That was what pack was for, but Maia had only ever really had a pack and family that was one and the same. She wasn't at all used to taking this sort of thing for granted.
Messages In This Thread
But I'm still around - by Maia - September 01, 2021, 04:42 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - September 10, 2021, 03:56 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - September 17, 2021, 12:47 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - September 30, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - October 09, 2021, 03:43 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - October 16, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - October 20, 2021, 11:40 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - October 26, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - November 26, 2021, 01:06 PM