Redhawk Caldera Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ruenna's compassionate heart swelled when she saw the wolf-dog glance nervously toward Bramblepoint forest; the woman was checking for an escape route. It was a routine that Ruenna knew all too well. 

"If you need to run, I understand," Ruenna said softly. "No one will follow you." Certainly not Rue, who had barely managed to limp her way down to the the Caldera border. Despite the earlier shake of her head in response to the question about the Frosthawks, Ruenna still harbored some doubts that the exotic-looking woman could speak her language fluently. In case there was a language barrier, Ruenna lowered her haunches to the ground, disarming herself and hopefully communicating her peaceful intentions. 

"..Although I assure you, you are safe here. I lead these wolves, and you have my blessing to be here." Ruenna empathized with the woman's anxiety deeply, as it awakened the sleeping memories of her own days spent darting from treeline to treeline, constantly watching over her shoulder. After a pause, she ventured a question. "What are you searching for? I'll help, if I can." Ruenna knew without a doubt that the woman sought something, or someone perhaps. Otherwise she would have remained safely tucked into some dark wood.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Thisbe - September 22, 2021, 02:08 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Ruenna - September 23, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Thisbe - September 23, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Ruenna - September 26, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Thisbe - September 29, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Ruenna - October 03, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Thisbe - October 06, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Ruenna - October 10, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Thisbe - October 13, 2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Like a fallen star, or the voice of divine - by Ruenna - October 16, 2021, 10:47 AM