Redhawk Caldera ustilo
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ruenna nodded, taking in the information thoughtfully. Such an arrangement seemed unnatural to her, and she was particularly wary of this coyote who whispered in the ear of the pharaoh. As an advisor herself, she knew just how much power there could be in the role.

Germanicus had the air of a wolf who was waiting, patient yet expectant. 

"I.. am just gathering the facts, Germanicus," she explained, sighing wearily. "I worry that eventually, Redhawk Caldera will be forced to choose a side. I want to have as much information as possible when it comes time to make that decision." After a brief hesitation, she revealed some news of her own. 

"The Saints' leader stopped by last moon. Nyra. She said she was looking for her child, a boy named Alduin. She seemed quite single-minded about it.. she only stayed long enough to determine he wasn't here." Ruenna hadn't found much anything objectionable about the woman herself, though Rue was quite aware that Nyra was supposed to be some kind of villain in the eyes of greater Teekon. Honestly, Nyra seemed much more relatable than this unnatural pharaoh with his coyote consort. 

"If you don't mind my asking, Germanicus, where do your own sympathies lie?" Perhaps the information was not of consequence to the Caldera's overall decision, but Ruenna was curious all the same. The man had Ruenna's respect, and his viewpoint admittedly held some sway over her.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
ustilo - by Germanicus - September 27, 2021, 10:12 AM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - September 30, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: ustilo - by Germanicus - October 01, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - October 03, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: ustilo - by Germanicus - October 03, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - October 16, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: ustilo - by Germanicus - October 16, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - October 22, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: ustilo - by Germanicus - October 22, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - October 30, 2021, 07:03 PM