Redsand Canyon angel of [m]ercy
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She had not missed the way her scent had shifted either. She knew it to not be uncommon so she thought nothing of it. He came into the den and her head turned with a soft and even seductive grin on her features. “It has.” She stated calmly to show she was not concerned about it or the precarious position it could possibly put them in before he dropped next to her, his nose buried in her fur as she shifted to nip behind his ears and down his neck. She loved the freedom of moments like this. It was certainly one of the perks of their situation.

“I’ve missed you.” The collision of scents on his pelt told her all she needed to know about his day: he had been busy. He had been hard at work protecting the pack’s lands and training with the other soldiers just as she had been busy with the thawing, replacing all that could be replaced and building up a proper storage rather than the hodgepodge of herbs she’d been able to maintain during the winter. “I’m glad you’re here now.” Her need grew, but it had felt more and more aggressively in her gut with each passing moment.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
angel of [m]ercy - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 07:13 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 07:36 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 09:45 PM
RE: angel of [m]ercy - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 09:57 PM